DOI stands for Double Opt-In, which means that the user needs to verify his email after he signs up for an leadgen offer. So after a user is filling in the form he will get an email to verify the subscription. If that user doesn’t verify his email you won’t get the lead.
- We are attending at TES Affiliate Conference in Prague
- Offer test: Browser extension offer in Australia with Popunder traffic
- Adding offers to the Noviclick offer wall
- Marketing en Communicatie stage in de omgeving van Amersfoort bij een jong en groeiend Adtech bedrijf
- New bidding algorithm for better traffic distribution