PPI will stand for Pay Per Install. That’s an advertising model where you will get payed when a user installs the software. For example: $5 PPI means you will get paid 5 dollar per installation.
- Classic Push on Safari is finally here!
- Meet us at Affiliate World Asia in Bangkok
- Case study: How to boost your website traffic and get better statistics in Google Analytics
- We are attending at TES Affiliate Conference in Prague
- Offer test: Browser extension offer in Australia with Popunder traffic