CPI stands for Cost Per Install. You will see this term mostly when you run app installs. For example an app has a CPI of $4, so for every install you will get $4. Most apps nowaydays have a CPI including some KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators ). You will get payed per install but an KPI can be: 40% of the users have to run the app 2 times within 30 days. Those KPI’s are for every app different but very important to check before you will advertise.
- Classic Push on Safari is finally here!
- Meet us at Affiliate World Asia in Bangkok
- Case study: How to boost your website traffic and get better statistics in Google Analytics
- We are attending at TES Affiliate Conference in Prague
- Offer test: Browser extension offer in Australia with Popunder traffic